WSRT MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS!
Being a member allows you to create professional relationships, connect with peers, share ideas, ask for advice, set and reach goals, and become actively involved in your state society.
The WSRT offers members the following benefits:
· Advocacy: The WSRT supports legislative initiatives including stronger standards and patient safety initiatives.
· Education: The WSRT Annual Conference offers 12 – 18 continuing education units over a three day period.
· Collaboration: The WSRT annual meeting offers you the opportunity to meet and network with other imaging professionals, vendors, sponsors, prospective employers, and field experts in a relaxed setting.
· Job Bank: WSRT members can find current job openings as well as networking with members to find job opportunities.
· Volunteer Opportunities: The WSRT offers many volunteer opportunities. Volunteering is an excellent way to gain experience about the governance and day-to-day operations of the organization.
· Mentoring: The WSRT student intern program offers the opportunity to participate and shadow the Board and Committee Members.
· Scholarships: The WSRT student members may apply for scholarships offered yearly and awarded at the annual meeting. Forms and information are available online.
· Member Only Benefits: WSRT members receive discounts with select businesses. (Discounts may require proof of membership)